The Exogal Comet is a high performance digital to analog audio converter (DAC) playing up to 32/384k and DSD. Just connect your computer, or other digital/analog source, and experience exceptional audiophile quality sound. The Comet DAC does everything you would expect a high-end DAC to do, including balanced and unbalanced analog outputs, digital volume control and asynchronous USB input - all at a sensible price.
- Designed for real-life listening with sound that’s amazing, whatever the setting
- Easy digital upgrades for hardware and software
- Controlled by the Exogal Remote App for Android or Apple iOS
- Asynchronous USB, AES/EBU, SPDIF, Toslink, and line level Analog input
- Direct connection analog outputs with 32-bit Digital Volume Control
- Analog Outputs: one pair balanced (XLR), one pair unbalanced (RCA), one stereo Headphone
- Single ended and balanced analog outputs can be used simultaneously. Single ended outputs can be programmed as stereo, or center/subwoofer operation. Single ended outputs have a programmable offset level from balanced outputs
- Controlled by the Exogal Remote App for Android phone or tablet (running 4.3 or higher with BLE support) or an iPad, iPhone 4s or newer, or iPod Touch.
Digital Inputs: AES/EBU on XLR, SPDIF on 75Ohm BNC, Toslink, USB-B, Analog on isolated RCA
Analog Outputs: One Pair Balanced (XLR), One Pair Unbalanced (RCA)
Weight: 9.2 lbs (4.2 kg)
Dimensions (HWD): 1.875 x 7.45 x 11.5 in., (4.76 x 19.0 x 29.2 cm)
Finish: Clear (Silver) or Black Anodized Aluminum